June 20, 2010

June 7



And now for a post completely about me.

Does anyone else ever have those times when it doesn't seem like you are good at anything? Well, I do that to myself a lot and decided to make a list of things that I am good at. And I didn't allow myself to say "but". So no "I am good at X, but..." So with some help from Chris, here is my list.

  1. I am a good cook
  2. I am patient with children
  3. I don't gossip
  4. I am crafty
  5. I am a good student
  6. I am a good listener
  7. I can be quiet
  8. I've worked out for 5 months
  9. I read fast
  10. I'm frugal
  11. I can teach children
  12. I am obedient
  13. I am a great sister
  14. I am low-maintenance
  15. I am determined, especially when I decide to do something.
  16. I am the best employee
  17. I am a good boss
  18. I can braid hair
  19. I am independent
  20. I can play piano
  21. I can read music and sing it
  22. There are no brownies greater than my brownies
  23. I am  honest
  24. I can learn quickly
  25. I am good at photography
  26. I can teach myself almost anything
  27. I have a good memory
  28. I am a good wife
  29. I will be a fantastic mother
  30. I can crochet

2 comments: