October 18, 2010

September 25


Are you ready to know a little bit more about Chris?

  • He is a picky eater. Instead of listing the things he doesn't eat, it would be easier to list the things he does eat. Meat, cheese, corn, green beans, berries, candy, chips, pasta, pasta sauce, potatoes, bacon, eggs, 
  • He has a lot of knowledge. I honestly have no idea where he gets it all from.
  • His snack right now is sour patch straws and Dr. Pepper.
  • Speaking of Dr. Pepper, he drinks that. If you didn't know that, you don't know Chris.
  • He is very animated with children. They always smile at him and his silly faces.
  • He is very true to himself. Very rarely is ever does he adjust who he is to please someone else.
  • I always ask him to go through my crossword puzzles to get me more clues.
  • He always has advice whenever I need it and when I don't need it.
  • He is a democrat, but he is not closed to voting republican. To me that says he is open minded enough to listen to other people's viewpoints and decide if he agrees.
  • He wears glasses. When he went to the eye doctor, I didn't believe that he needed them. Well, he does.
  • He has some fashion sense. Although he is not dressing our children.
  • He has little patience for people who don't use their common sense. He can become quite comical when that happens.
  • He laughs at my jokes, which aren't very funny. But he makes me feel funny.
  • Sometimes he can be obsessive. When he gets his mind on some things, he can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment