October 18, 2010

September 27


Why can't I take a good picture? What am I even looking at here? Not the camera.

Here is another installment of "Things you never knew about Randi and probably never needed to know."

  • I have a scar on my right wrist that I have had since I was 3 years old. I cut it on a pink plastic Minnie Mouse lunch box. I remember the night because it happened on Charleah's birthday and we went to Toys-R-Us. I was upset that I didn't get a toy and she did because I was the one who was hurt. It is also possible that I combined two memories. But I know I was no older than 4 because it was when we lived in Maryland.
  • I have a birthmark on top of my right knee. It is barely noticeable.
  • I have scars all over my knees. Most places where I fell on rocks and other place where I have a 2 inch scar from trying to climb over a fence.
  • I recently took some advil for the first time in order to help me sleep. Teaching hurts my body sometimes.
  • Lipstick on a cup after someone has taken a drink is one of the most disgusting things ever.
  • I check my alarm at least twice before I can sleep. One of my worst fears is setting it wrong and sleeping in past when I have to be at work. 
  • I hate needles. The last time I got a shot, I fainted. 
  • I have a natural talent of always grabbing the exact number of hangers I need to hang up clothes without counting how many I need or how many I grab.
  • I have stopped at a green light before. Or twice before.
  • I hate the beeping noise in the car when the keys are in the ignition and the door is open.
  • I want to be able to donate my hair to locks of love one day.
  • I also want to be able to tie my hair in a knot like on the shampoo commercials.
  • If you think I don't talk much, you don't know me very well.
  • A sore throat is the worst things in the world
  • I love to hear songs I like on the radio. Even if it happens to be a song I can listen to anytime on my ipod.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair aspirations and I TOTALLY agree about the lipstick on a cup. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete