November 28, 2010

October 26

Today was Follow Your Dreams day for Red Ribbon week. So, dress up in pajamas. I was going to actually wear flannel PJs, but the air conditioner was out in the 5th grade hall the day before and there was no way I was going to wear those, so I wore basketball shorts. The kids kept asking me if that is really what I wore to bed. I wanted to say that I quite literally got up, changed my shirt and came to work. But I didn't let them in on the secret of how lazy I am.

Also, since I participated, my name was entered into a drawing. I won a Route 44 drink to Sonic. Except I don't drink soda that often and definitely not in Route 44 form. So, I don't know if I will use it. But my kids were excited I won.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I totally know the convo that went on as Chris was taking this picture. "wait...this is my good side."

    ReplyDelete