December 12, 2010

October 27


Today is Adison's and Charleah's birthday. But this post is going to be all about Charleah.

  1. She can always make me laugh. It's a gift.
  2. She is usually laughing about something. And most of the time it is something going on in her head.
  3. She is a great athletic trainer. Everybody says so and so do I.
  4. She doesn't act annoyed when her family treats her like our personal doctor.
  5. She'll do a favor for me 3 states away. 
  6. When her mind is set to do something, she does it.
  7. She literally gets along with everybody. I don't know how she does it. 
  8. She gets excited about little things. It is easy to get her a present because she'll love it if you do it right.
  9. She hates the game Malarky. It was pretty funny when she realized the loophole in it.
  10. She knows where Alaska is. 
  11. She is very compassionate.
  12. She is mostly a good sport when Chris wants to play a trivia game.
  13. One day soon somebody will snatch her up and every other guy will be at a loss.
  14. She can organize very well.
  15. She has very pretty hair.
  16. And she is gorgeous of course. She is a McClellan. 
  17. I love the faces that she makes. They are just unique.
  18. She is short.
  19. For some reason she likes to run long distances. And she has been doing it for over a year now.
  20. I want her to be an athletic trainer in the school district I work in for the rest of my life.
  21. I cannot stress enough that she makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.
  22. She is just so good at everything she does.
  23. Well... she is my sister and I love her.

1 comment: