February 15, 2010

February 14


I am a journal writer. I write in it every Sunday. I love looking back at what I was thinking and doing, even if it was just a few months ago.

You know how there are those moments in life that whenever you think of them, you feel this pang of regret? Well, one of those moments in life for me is my first journal. I started it when I got baptized at 8. I wrote in in about twice a week for 8 years, and then I lost it. Not really, I know exactly where I left it. In draw, in a dorm room, at Trinity college after I went there for EFY in 2002. I am still so sad that I left it. It had the first time I met Chris, when we started dating, our first break up, our first kiss... ugh.

But, I am extra careful now. Since then I have filled up 2 journals and will finish this one around April. I know one thing my mom regrets is losing her journals in a flood. I wish we had them because I would've loved to read them and I hope my kids enjoy reading mine and can learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment