February 18, 2010

February 18

I have officially decided that Oreos are the best store bought cookies. I think Sammie will agree with me.

How do you eat an oreo? I can't decide. I think they taste best all together, not separated, all dipped in milk. But, then you don't get to enjoy the same cookie twice. So I like separating them to trick myself into thinking I actually have double the cookie. I try to trick myself a lot. When I am running, I tell myself one more minute and it ends up being 2 more minutes. Or in the morning when I hit snooze, I tell myself that 7 more minutes will be good for me. Etc.

2 comments:

  1. cool picture. you are so funny. does tricking yourself really work???:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree. And I think everything, both sides and cream, all in milk until it's almost too soggy to stay together. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete