February 23, 2010

February 22

We went to Chili's in Tomball and sat in this booth. This same exact booth that Chris, Charleah, Charleah's date and I sat in over 6 years ago the night of homecoming.

This mirror scared Charleah that night. She didn't realize it was a mirror. She kept looking to her right and wondered why the person in the booth over kept staring at her. Um, it wasn't another person, it was Charleah's reflection.

That was the funniest thing that happened all night. It actually ended up being pretty horrible. Charleah's date tried to dance inappropriately with her and I ended up in the bathroom at the high school throwing up my Chicken Crispers. The vice principle thought I was drunk (don't worry, I wasn't). That was also the last time I threw up which is why I am vomit free since '03.

No comments:

Post a Comment