April 4, 2010

March 29


We got to talk to Adison today while he was on a layover in Georgia going to Argentina. We got to talk to him for over an hour and it was fantastic. We had a four way call going.

He impressed me so much while we were talking to him. Adison has never been much of a talk-on-the-phone type of guy. When we would call him while we were in Utah it took so much to get a sentence on him. But I think a combination of being away for two months and having so much to share changed that.

Not only was he talking, but he was sharing his experiences with us voluntarily.

I have always heard it said that families are blessed when their brothers/sisters/sons/daughters etc go on missions. Now I know that it true. He has inspired me already and it's only been two months.

Only 35 days until we can talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment