July 25, 2010

July 19


**This is a photo reenactment**

So I was in bed this morning about to get up when my phone rang. I recognized the number as the one that had called me scheduling my interview a week ago.

It was the principal on the phone. That should have been my first clue. But I braced myself for disappointment.

Alas, she offered me the job! I went over some details with her and then got off the phone and started freaking out. I ran downstairs and told Mom and Dad. I was literally jumping up and down. And then I called Chris. I totally faked him out because I sounded like I was about to cry. Then I called Glenda and tried to fake her out, but she somehow ruined it and I don't even know how.

I jumped up and down for about ten minutes. So I start in three weeks. It is so soon, but I am so anxious to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment