July 11, 2010

June 24

Day 2

We went exploring San Antonio. Chris and I once again discovered that we hate the downtown part of cities because of the stupid parking! But we went to the Alamo, the Wax Museum and the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. Chris has done all of this before, so he wasn't as excited as I was.

After we did all this, we had the WORST tex-mex food ever. I can't even remember the name of the place because I have tried to block it from my memory. Plus, I wore the wrong shoes so my feet were killing me!

So we went back to our hotel room (which I should have got a picture of) and napped. And then we went and saw the A-Team. This was the best surprise of the day because it only cost us $8 to both see the movie at night. Afterwards we ate. We weren't taking any more chances with something new, so we went with Chili's. Next time we go somewhere, we will research places to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment