July 25, 2010

July 21


Can you guess what this is!? My classroom. Isn't it amazing?

I went to sign my contract today at HR and I went to my school to ask the principal a question and I was hoping they would let me see my room.

To be honest, I didn't hear anything else from the school for 24 hours. I thought that maybe I had imagined the job offer because no one had called me. But eventually the school secretary called me asking to me to go to a certification class.

There is still another teacher's stuff in this classroom all in the cabinets. I don't know when she will have everything out, but I am excited to start decorating it and arranging it.

2 comments:

  1. AW Rannie that's totally exciting! Take lots of pictures when you're finished with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What school are you going to be at?

    ReplyDelete