July 11, 2010

June 20


These post its are in the front of my bible. One day many years ago we were sitting in sacrament and Adison drew these little pictures for me.

A. Joseph Smith getting the Golden Plates from Aliens. (That is not the real version, in case anyone got confused.)

B. "Help me. I'm Stuck." One Sunday, Mom left for church before us. Not long after she walked out the door, we heard her honking the horn. We walk out the door and Mom is honking the horn, banging on the window and just freaking out. By the time we got to the door, she had let herself out. She had somehow locked herself in the car. It was hilarious. (Not to her at the time, mind you.)

C. This is Sammie. (You can tell by the nose.) With her future husband (who has a name, but I won't tell you) pregnant.

D. "There is is." Oh Charleah. One night we were playing "Where in the USA is Carmen San Diego?"I I don't remember the circumstances exactly, but it somehow came out that Charleah was not 100% sure (or even 5% sure) where Alaska was located.

E. "I don't have a butt." I guess this is supposed to be Adison.

F. "Coming Down." I just barely told Chris this story (and I have known him for 10 years) so the internet can wait.

G. "My blanket is too small." Adison again.

No comments:

Post a Comment