August 2, 2010

July 29


Horrible picture, I know. But I didn't have my camera or a flash.

We went to see Inception with Megan today. I think I could say it is one of my favorite movies. I thought  it was so good and I love the story. I wish I could find a new book that has such a good story.

There is this new thing in movies called the d-box, where the seat you sit in moves with the movie. Since we saw it in the afternoon, the movies theater was empty and the d-box rows. We thought that maybe we got a steal and were going to see the movie in a d-box seat at no extra charge.

But no. I guess the theater is smarter than that and knows who actually paid for the ticket. (These rows are assigned seats.) I am not about to pay $17.50 per person to watch a movie.

But at least I got unlimited Icee.

No comments:

Post a Comment