September 20, 2010

September 12

  1. I like being on a schedule for the day. It kind of bothers me when I have to do things that I didn't plan the night before.
  2. I usually don't drink during a meal. I save all of my beverage for when I am finished.
  3. I have to have my keys ready. Every morning before I get out of the car, I have to have my keys out for the door to the school. I would have enough time to walk to the door and get my keys out as I walk. But it makes me too nervous to do that.
  4. I love Icees.
  5. I usually have to use correct grammar in texts. No thx, lol, u, r, ...
  6. I don't like to eat in the dark. I hate those restaurants that make you eat dinner in the dark.
  7. I can't drink the last cup of milk of in a gallon. It is gross.
  8. I hate having the lights off in the bathroom. Ever since I saw the movie Darkness Falls I freak out if it is off. And sometimes, I have accidently turned it off and freaked myself out.
  9. I can't read lips. Chris tries to talk to me silently, but I never know what he is saying.
  10. I usually close my eyes when there is some kind of violence on TV. I just really don't like watching it.
  11. When I go to a drive though, I have to practice my order out loud before I give it. Usually, I think my options out loud before I tell Chris what I want.
  12. To cut things, I use the knife in my left hand. I am right-handed.
  13. I hate those long intros to movies. They are so boring.
  14. I don't wear pantyhose. I haven't in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment