September 19, 2010

September 7


Happy Birthday Sammie! And these are some of my favorite pictures of her.

Sammie is finally 21; she is old enough to be a supervisor at work and sell alcohol! I know that she is so excited about that.

Here are somethings I love about Sammie/memories about her.

  1. She is going to be a famous writer someday because...
  2. She is a fantastic writer. Seriously, I love reading her blog posts because they always make me laugh. And I love reading her book and I love the book ideas she has had since then and I really want her to write one of them.
  3. She is as funny in real life as in writing. She is always making some comment that makes me chuckle.
  4. I love her sarcasm and although I make fun of her, love listening to her stories about silly (stupid people.) 
  5. She always surprises me with how smart she is. Part of her humor is her wit.
  6. That one time I made her cry and then mocked her for it will definitely live in infamy forever.
  7. She is very straight-forward and just knows what she knows and isn't ashamed about it.
  8. She almost beats Chris when it comes to quoting movies. But maybe she could beat Chris. We should have a competition on day.
  9. I can talk about books with her. And although she forced me to read Twilight years ago, she did recommend The Hunger Games, so it cancels out.
  10. I do like taking pictures of her doing weird things, because it is rare. Like having a crab on her shoulder or making meatballs. 
  11. Her obsession with certain things, like milk and oreos, is amusing. 
  12. I would really like to see her in my class, because her facial expressions at some of the things my kids do and say would probably be really funny. She would be thinking "What the heck is wrong with these children?"
  13. We always butted heads growing up, but we are totally over that now. Right?
  14. Have you ever woken Sammie up? I wouldn't suggest. She will totally hate you for a while. I think it might be worse than Chris. 
  15. She is weird because she doesn't like cheese or Cafe Rio.
  16. One day, I will get her to run a 5k with me. But most likely Charleah will have to help me convince her.
  17. Adison create the nickname "Heavy Hips" for her once. And he always made fun of her nose (which is not big.) He has since apologized for that one being a missionary and all. 
  18. Also, she thinks she has a photographic memory. I think only Adison would understand this one. (Just joking Sammie.)
  19. I don't like that she is taller than me.
  20. She gets along exceptionally well with Chris. They are like lost siblings.
  21. I love her style of t-shirt and jeans. I hope that she never has to get a job where she has to wear slacks and a blouse. 
Happy Birthday Sammie! I love you!

Add what you love about Sammie!

2 comments:

  1. 13: Right!
    18: I'm no Shawn Spencer, but yes, to some degree it IS photographic!
    19: I would gladly switch you.
    21: Amen!

    Thanks Rannie! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know she had a blog! I'll have to stalk her now, too. :) This is a great list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete