May 3, 2010

April 28


Today is Mom's birthday. We took her to Chili's to eat. Apparently we really like that place. My face looks tanner in this picture. I haven't really noticed it until now and of course the tan stops at my neck.

In honor of Mom's birthday, this is what she has taught me.

  1. "Save some for you father."
  2. Have charity and compassion
  3. Serve, Serve, Serve
  4. Do your visiting teaching
  5. I get my worrying from her
  6. Picture what you want and go for it
  7. Stay busy and in a hurry
  8. Stand up Straight
  9. Don't wear more than 1 necklace at a time.
  10. Be early
  11. Always answer the phone in the middle of the night
  12. Sometimes, there are more important things than chores.
  13. Don't tell anyone her age
  14. Would you want someone else problems?
  15. It's not too late to start a new hobby or learn something
  16. Pick up kids on time
  17. Alka-Seltzar cures everything

No comments:

Post a Comment