May 3, 2010

May 1

Today, we went 4 wheeling with Chris's parents. It is my first accomplished thing off my 25 before 25 list. It was way fun. Chris drove for most of the day. Whenever I drove I was too anxious about it and my heart just got work up. I think I have decided that if I die, it will probably be because my heart overreacted to something. (If because I am not going to die.)

Glenda told us to expected to get really muddy. So we got some rubber boots and old clothes and headed out. The river we went to wasn't as high as it normally is so the mud wasn't all over the place but Chris's dad found a good hole and drove through it while I rode in the passenger seat. And yes, I got muddy. Then I drove with Chris in the passenger seat trying to get him as muddy as I was.

Later in the day I drove and went though a mud pit and got stuck pretty good. And then Chris's parents needed to wash some of the mud out of there Razor and went in the river. Glenda drove it out a bit far and flooded the engine. That is when Chris and I left.

It was a fun day. Glenda says we'll go again when it is colder and wetter outside. I guess that is supposed to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment