January 1, 2010


This picture was actually taken on July 4, but I didn't get a good fireworks picture on New Year's. I am already cheating on day 1, but I am okay with that. January 1 is a day of new resoltions, and these are mine.

1. Write in a scripture journal everyday






2. Exercise 4 times a week
3. Cook a new recipe every week
4. Read or listen to 40 books
5. Make some presents for next Christmas
6. Buy a house
7. Play a piano solo in sacrament
8. Get better at photography and elements
9. Lose xx pounds

10. Cook dinner 5 times a week
11. Get a job with benefits (or have Chris get one)
12. Make a quilt
13. Go to a craft fair and sell some of the things I have made
14. Make a recipe book
15. Go to the temple once a month
16. Floss everyday
17. Make a huge dent in our current debt. 

But the number one goal of the year is to get pregnant. It has been hard that I am not yet after months of trying, but I know it will happen. It has been a humbling experience to truly accept Heavenly Father's will for me. Instead of constantly stressing about it, I am going to work on those resolutions above.

No comments:

Post a Comment