January 5, 2010


This is seriously the last time this type of picture will appear for at least two years. And I know I sound like a broken record with the whole "last time in 2 years" bit. But it is true and I am one who needs things to not change. And change seems the be the title of my life right now.

But this is my family. I love them.

There are several things I have learned about family by being a part of this one.

  • It is possible for siblings to be best friends, before we're all grown with kids. 
  • Families that pray together, read scriptures together, and have family home evening last.
  • It isn't always necessary to talk to have fun together.
  • Families should laugh together. And we laugh a lot.
  • Even while doing chores that wouldn't be fun. Doing them together is fun.
  • You should always save some for your father.
  • There will always be one person in the family who shirks doing the chores. 
  • Moms can never know too much about her children's bodily functions. (Not Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment