January 12, 2010


Can you tell that this picture was taken early morning? Because that's the point. Chris is tired.

Today was Chris and my last day to sub for early morning seminary. Um, I don't ever want to have to wake up at 5am ever again. But I am still young and I'm sure it will happen again.

Even though the time was early, I still had fun subbing. And I also decided on another new year's resolution. I want to learn all the old scripture mastery (when it was 50 verses per year instead of 25). If I do one verse a week, I'll finish in 4 years.

I am also amazed by all the seminary students who wake up everyday to go to early morning seminary. I did it for four years and I really don't know how I did it.

Although, as my dad tells, we didn't have it as bad as he did. His seminary started at 5am and he had to deliver papers before that. There's his walk to school uphill in the snow both ways story.

No comments:

Post a Comment