January 25, 2010

January 24

Today was Adison's farewall. He leaves so soon. I am so excited for him and I know that he is going to change people's life for the better, but I will still miss him. There is no brother greater than he is.

He is one of the funniest people that I know. He can always make me laugh.

One of my favorite memories of him was a few years back. He was making a glass of milk for himself and someone else. He filled up the glasses too high so he had to walk very slowly so it wouldn't spill. Then his pants started to fall down. His hands were full so he couldn't pull them up, so he need to walk quickly. But if he walked quickly, milk would spill everywhere. It was a classic moral dilemma. To solve it, he started walking with his legs further apart. Every step, he was getting closer and closer to doing the splits to prevent his pants from falling down and the milk from spilling.

Eventually he reached his destination and we all laughed. I still giggle thinking about it.

Another time we were swimming and Adison had told us to watch him do some trick under the water. When he came up he said "Did you see me down there?" with a lisp. It is one of those line we repeat over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. You need to send me pictures of this AND the ones from Christmas break AND MY REMOTE.

    ReplyDelete