January 6, 2010


This is Chris and I love him. This picture wasn't actually taken on January 6th, but I wanted to share it. At our company Christmas party, there was a mechanical bull. It was the competition I signed up for (and didn't win) but afterwards, Chris also wanted to give him a try.

Which is a reason why I love him. He is more adventurous than me and gets me to step outside of my box more than I would without him.

Here are some other reasons.

  1. He has a strong testimony.
  2. He holds the priesthood and honors it.
  3. He supports me and all my goals.
  4. He sings in the shower.
  5. He is the smartest person I know.
  6. He has his own opinions.
  7. He will come with me to the craft store.
  8. He is good at EVERYTHING he does.
  9. He accepts people for who they are.
  10. He doesn't expect me to be the perfect wife.
  11. He loves and respects me.
  12. Everybody who meets him, loves him.
  13. He can't stay mad at me or lie to me.
  14. He has chubby cheeks.
  15. He will be the most wonderful father. There will be none greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment