March 14, 2010

March 10


The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. I have missed it the last five years living in Utah; there was no way we were going to miss it this year.

This was my first time going to the actual livestock show. My favorite part of that was the pregnant animals and new born babies. The top right picture is of piglets who were just born the same day. Aren't they adorable?

Then we went the rodeo. My favorite part is the calf scramble. Twenty kids from 4-H and FFA line up to catch 10 calves. It is the funniest thing.

Our performers for the night were Rascal Flatts. It was my first Rascal Flatts concert. Well, let's be honest. I haven't been to many concerts. I count them on one hand. (Reba, Clay Walker, Vince Gill, Rascal Flatts, and Jonas Brothers).

No comments:

Post a Comment