March 22, 2010

March 22



My obsession right now is fabric remnants. It's when there is only less than yard left on a bolt and they take it off, roll it up and offer it for cheaper than the normal amount. One was 33 cents. You can't do much with this, but since I only buy fabric in 1/2 yard increments anyway, it is perfect for my projects.  In the last week I have hit Joann's, Hobby Lobby and Walmart. And I am so excited to use it.

Also, see that fabric with the blue flowers. I think I could make skirt out of it and would only cost me $2.40.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you're crafty and try new projects. Are you EVER idle? I need some ideas on new hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never bored. How can I be with so much new stuff to try?

    My next hobby will be blog design.

    ReplyDelete