March 22, 2010

March 18

I know I took a picture today, but I can't remember what it was and I must have deleted it. So now you get an old one.

This picture was taken at a stake dance right before we left for college.

Chris don't hate me. You already ripped up on picture of yourself this year, so you can't get his one. But I don't think it is a bad picture. Yes your hairstyle is different, but you are still Chris.

Here are some reasons why I love us.

1. We are and have been best friends for 9 years (minus those 7 months.)
2. We have similar interests so we usually don't have to drag each other to things. (Except golf and craft stores)
3. We both love TV and can watch an entire seasons in a weekend.
4. We can both support each other in what the other wants to do.
5. We don't usually argue. (There are some who don't understand how we work and think we are arguing, but it is all in good fun.)
6. We can push each other's buttons and still be good.
7. We both consult each other on purchases and big decisions.
8. We can talk about things. And we can sit without talking and it be good.
9. We are good at making compromises. He will always mow the lawn and take out the trash and I will always do the laundry.
10. We are just awesome. You can't really argue with that.

3 comments: