December 29, 2010

December 17


This is a picture of all the teachers and staff at Navasota Intermediate School. We took it after all the kids were gone, so do we look like we just through a party?

Today was our 5th grade Christmas party day. It was another half day at school so I only had to be there for 4 hours. That was awesome. I don't think I could have handled a full day of hyper kids.

I have little parent involvement in my classroom. I was expecting many parents to come to the party, and honestly that didn't bother me. I am not good at bossy people I don't know around. But, I am good at bossy Charleah and Sammie around. So they came with Mom to help me.

I honestly don't know what I would have done without them there. It was crazy, but not as bad as the Birthday Cupcake Fiasco. They were even quiet for a good 30 minutes while Charleah and Sammie played Bingo with them.

They all got to see what I deal with everyday. They may believe me now when I say one kids randomly screams. I don't know why, it just happens.

11:30 couldn't come fast enough. And with it, my Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment