December 12, 2010

October 28

And now it is Adison's turn

  1. There is no missionary greater than he is right now. 
  2. He cracks me up.
  3. He is talented build well.
  4. He likes Settlers of Catan and I wish he was here to play it with us.
  5. He is witty.
  6. I can't wait to have children so they have him as an uncle.
  7. He was a hilarious, chubby little boy.
  8. Who doesn't like him?
  9. He tries to be macho.
  10. He can eat a lot. More than me. 
  11. He gets buyer's remorse with the food he orders. He compares who got the most food.
  12. If he is sunburnt and puts his head down, he looks like a zit. According to Charleah.
  13. He does cheat while he plays games.
  14. He always surprises me. I sometimes forget he isn't little anymore and is an adult.
  15. He is very sweet to Mom.
  16. I know Dad is proud of him.
  17. Kids just follow him around. Like that one time we played laser tag. 
  18. In his emails now he is very encouraging.
  19. A little more than a year left until he comes home.
  20. He is the best little brother anyone could want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment