December 27, 2010

November 13


Chris and I went to a vow renewal of friends of his Grandma tonight. I was asked to take the pictures. The event was at this house that was turned into a reception hall. First it was owned by a family from Italy and then a country singer. So, it was decorated in country and Italian. If that makes sense.  And, obviously, there was this little door under the stairs. It was so cute. Charleah would have loved it. It would have made a great hiding place for hide-in-seek. Except everyone would look there first.

The vow renewal was nice. Chris and I were talking about it beforehand. I asked him if we would ever do vow renewals. And he said "We don't need to; Our vows last forever." How sweet is that? But it is true.

Now, my job was to take pictures. I was no really sure what to except. Mostly, I thought I would just take a few pictures of the family and the ceremony. But, I also took some maternity pictures. Which was a little awkward because they wanted to take a bare stomach photo with the guy kissing his fiancé's belly. It was so much more awkward then I though it would be.

Moral of the story? If I ever decide to do photography on the side, I will not do maternity shoots that show the belly. Can I say awkward too many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment