December 28, 2010

November 26


The day after Thanksgiving. The biggest shopping day of the year. I kind of hate it. This is how it went.

At about 10pm on Thanksgiving day, we went over to Chris's parents house. Chris's dad had left to go hunting and Glenda was planning her route for the next day. Chris and I went to walmart to scout it out. We found out where everything was then went back to get Megan and Mitchell. We went back to Walmart. Megan and I stood by the DVDs to get The Big Bang Theory. They only had four copies of each season. We were literally 2 feet away from the seasons, but we couldn't touch them until midnight. Chris and Mitchell were next to the towels. There story was a bit more exciting. People need their cheap towels. They had to call the cops over there to contain the crowd.

We were all successful in our pursuits. Afterwards, we drove down to Old Navy. The store was so full and filled to capacity that there was a line outside. So we didn't go in and drove back to Chris's parents house. The next stop was Target at 4am. We decided to take a little nap before we left. So, Glenda came to woke us up at 3am and Chris said that I could stay in bed if I wanted to. Soooo, I did. And he went everywhere else by himself. I would feel sorry for him, but I got to sleep. And that was more important than the things we could have got.

Chris did get this dog bed to Cali, which she loves. And some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment