December 31, 2010


Another night of sparklers. It is really fun. This was the best I got at writing my name.

This is the last post for this project. I finished one of my resolutions. And this one might have been the hardest, or at least one that I am glad is over. Taking a picture everyday is stressful. And you might have noticed that I didn't even take a picture everyday, hence the "flashback" segment.

But the end of the year is a time of reflecting. Here is all the I accomplished this year.

1. Losing 25 pounds. I didn't realize it was that much until now.
2. Chris and I made some Christmas presents for our family.
3. I played piano in sacrament several times. Never a solo, but for the choir. Which I think is harder.
4. I got better at photography and elements. Not where I want to be, but there is always this year.
5. I am a teacher. Which means I have a job with benefits. And a job that I love and I can't imagine doing something else.
6. I exercised 5 times a week up until August, than I started teaching. Almost accomplished.
7. I made half a quilt
8. I went to a craft fair and sold some things.
9. I realized that Heavenly Father has a plan for Chris and I. I think that is what I am most proud of. It is hard accepting that Heavenly Father's plan is different from mine. But it is His will and His timing that I am good with 97% of the time.
10. Project 365

Has this project been worth the time and effort I had to put into it? I have no idea. I was expecting this to go a little differently. I was at least going to get pregnant this year and I have one picture a week taken care of. We were supposed to do a lot of things that got pushed aside. But isn't that life? Sometimes you have to let go of the plan you have in your head. That is very hard for me to do. Now the plan is to do our best with our daily tasks and hope that there is a better plan we have yet to find.

1 comment: