December 29, 2010

December 8

Today is my birthday! My 25th. The one I have been dreading for a few months. But it has come and it isn't as bad as I expected it to be. Now I am no looking forward to turning 26.

I only took one picture today. Chris came up to my classroom and brought my students cupcakes. And then we all took a picture. I am not going to share it online, so if you want to see it you'll have to see it in my book I print.

Let's talk about my students. They were a bit embarrassing. Chris didn't come to 3pm, which is the worst part of the day anyways. They leave school in 15 minutes and sometimes cannot contain themselves. But, add cupcakes to the mix? And you have chaos. They were all over the place and it was the most tiring part of the day. Chris got to see what I was talking about when I say they are a little crazy. But they are 10 and 11 year olds. I am probably a little more forgiving then some.

If they ask, I will probably never bring them cupcakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment